. A company has systems in the Development and Production. The development systems DS have lower integrity level than the production systems PS. Consider the rights r (read), w (write) and m (manage). Programmers can read, and write to the Development systems, while System Administrators have all rights on both Development and Production systems. 1.5 pages
a. (2 pts) Define the subjects, objects and the access control matrix.
b. (2 pts) Are the read and write rules in Biba’s integrity model satisfied? Explain.
c. (4 pts) Programmers need to troubleshoot a problem in the Production systems. The System Administrators create a new process p in the Production Systems to copy data related to the problem and write to the Development Systems.
• Update the access control matrix with process p.
• Is Biba’s integrity model satisfied? Explain.
d. (2 pts) Can the situation in c) above violate Bell-Lapadula confidentiality model? How would you propose to fix it? ( Is Biba’s integrity model satisfied?)
2. (Bonus 10 pts) Explain why the enforcement rules of the Clark-Wilson model can emulate the Biba model. Give a simple example to illustrate your argument.
Please read the book for the right answers.
answers for the 2nd question should be in one page long.
its for master course, so i expect a good academic work.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25