Basic Techniques Equipment Preparation
Using technical data, necessary to operate equipment and materials, prepare equipment for use with no instructor assists.
1. Identify the Hazards 2. Assess the Risk 3. Analyze the Controls
4. Make Control Decisions 5. Implement Risk Controls
• WARNING – An operating or maintenance procedure, practice, condition, statement etc., which if not strictly observed, could result in injury to or death of personnel
• CAUTION – An operating or maintenance procedure, practice, condition, statement etc., which if not strictly observed, could result in damage to, or destruction of equipment or loss of mission effectiveness.
• NOTE – Any essential operating or maintenance procedure, condition, or statement, which must be highlighted
• Foreign Object Damage (FOD)- costs US airports about 20 million per year. All maintenance personnel can and must do their part if a FOD prevention program is to be effective. Methods you can use to prevent FOD include spot checking tools before and after jobs, police the work area after a task, check components for loose parts or FO prior to installing. Also, oil and grease inside ducts will contaminate the air conditioning system and cause fumes.
• CORROSION – Inspect for white powdery flakes on aircraft surfaces and components prior to installation.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25