Carla plans to open Carla’s Pets Store, a pet sales and pet supplies outlet, and to hire Quimby and Ruth. Carla will invest only her own money. She does not expect to make any profit for at least two years and to make almost no profit for the first three years, but she hopes to expand eventually.
· Which form of business organization would be most appropriate?
· What are the main characteristics, advantages, and disadvantages of this form of business organization?
· If Carla wants to obtain additional capital to expand the business, but does not want to lose control of the company, what is her best option?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25