Consider the learning environment and contextual factors that may have an impact on the teaching-learning
process. Discuss characteristics about the school, classroom, and individual student needs that should be
considered as instructional plans are developed. List accommodations/modifications that will be made to
instructional planning and implementation based on contextual information of the assigned classroom.
Discuss the relevant contextual factors including community and school information, classroom information,
student characteristics, and accommodations/modifications for planning, instruction, and assessment/s. Include
any supports and challenges that impact instruction and student learning. Discuss any implications and
accommodation/modifications needed for instruction based on contextual factors.
In the discussion on contextual factors, include the following:
• 1.1. Community and school information
▪ Discuss the community and school information:
o geographic location
o community/school population (diversity, race, ethnicity, culture, gender, etc.)
o socio-economic status (SES; ex: free/reduced lunch, Title I school, etc.)
o type of school (locale, grade levels, and any other pertinent characteristics)
▪ Consider additional areas for discussion, which could include but are not limited to stability of
the community, political climate, community support for education, and other environmental
• 1.2. Classroom information
▪ Discuss the classroom information:
o physical features and arrangement of the classroom
o availability of technology, equipment, and resources
o extent of parental/guardian involvement
o grouping practices (whole group, small group, pairs, etc.)
▪ Consider additional areas for discussion, which could include but are not limited to how groups
were determined, classroom rules and routines, scheduling, and additional teachers/students that
enter or leave the room on a regular basis.
• 1.3. Student characteristics – Related to the Students and Learning Environment
▪ Discuss the following required areas for student characteristics:
o grade/age level
o special needs
o achievement/developmental/skill levels
o language (English, ESL, ELL)
o interests/learning differences, and any other pertinent information
▪ Consider additional areas for discussion, which could include but are not limited to background
information and/or characteristics of specific students that should be considered when planning
and implementing instruction.
• 1.4. Accommodations/Modifications for planning, instruction, and assessment/s
▪ Choose 3 or more of the contextual factors described above from 1.3 Student Characteristics and
discuss how these factors influenced planning instruction, implementation of instruction, and
▪ Describe, based on those contextual factors, what accommodations/modifications for planning,
instruction, and/or assessment were made.
▪ Provide a chart/table to illustrate the relationship between contextual factors (3 or more) and
accommodations/modifications for planning, instruction, and assessment/s. Include a thorough
description of each accommodation/modification in the chart. An example is provided below.
▪ Consider additional areas of discussion, which could include but are not limited to how the
accommodations/modifications improved learning for individual students.
Individual Student Characteristics
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25