Discussion 7: Kiva case – Case Discussion Group 2
22 unread replies.22 replies.
Kiva connects individual lenders with microloan clients globally. This is a form of social impact investment. View the brief video Kiva Story (Links to an external site.). Look at the information in the “About” tab (https://www.kiva.org/about (Links to an external site.)) and peruse the site before addressing the following questions:
1. What is the vision of Kiva? What is its mission? How many borrowers has it served? In how many countries? What is the amount ($) of loans funded from how many lenders? What is the repayment rate?
2. What are three advantages of accepting a microloan through a Kiva lending partner for the borrower?
3. What are Kiva’s four primary unique selling propositions? How do they describe them on their web site?
4. What is the relationship between Kiva and its field partners?
5. What interests you about Kiva? What questions/concerns to you have?
Discussion boards are collaborative learning experiences. There, the student will complete Canvas Discussions throughout this course. Threads (initial responses) must be a minimum of 250 words, not including references. Each thread must demonstrate college-level writing with regard to content and style. Grading will be based on how well the student’s thread demonstrates that he or she has read, understood, and carefully considered the question(s)/topic(s) and assigned resources. The student will then submit a thoughtful, relevant reply to two (2) other classmates’ threads (minimum 100 words each). Initial threads should be posted two (2) days prior to the Discussion deadline to permit time for responses. Excluding the introductory post, initial responses will be worth up to 30 points and each reply worth up to 10 points.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25