Discussion: DEI and CSR Initiatives
During your discussions with the experienced project manager, they stressed that beyond profitability, other key elements your project should focus on are diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), while simultaneously demonstrating corporate social responsibility (CSR). In the marketplace, companies that have diverse project teams get varied perspectives that help the overall project. Just as important, companies that “give back” to the communities they service do better and are supported by millennial buyers—a big target segment for many companies.
For your initial post, research your selected company’s position on DEI initiatives and the CSR programs they currently support via the company’s website. Then, address the following questions about your proposed product or service:
• What is the company’s position on DEI? Do they have a clear policy or initiative around it?
• What actions could you take to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and equitable project team is assembled?
• What is the company’s commitment to CSR and how does it affect their profitability or image in the market?
• How does your product or service align with the company’s CSR program and how can you leverage this position as a competitive tool?
In your responses to your peers, address the following questions:
• How does this company compare to your selected company in regards to DEI and CSR?
• What suggestions do you have to improve your classmate’s plan for their project team?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25