The purpose of this discussion is to explore strategic management strategies and successful leadership skills. The U.S. healthcare delivery system is complex and rapidly changing. The DNP-prepared nurse faces many challenges and opportunities to impact positive change in healthcare organizations.
Reflect upon your readings and professional experience regarding strategic management and innovation and address the following.
1. Examine ways that a DNP-prepared nurse can be more involved in strategic management decisions.
2. Explore initiatives and/or strategies that the DNP-prepared nurse can employ to build a culture of quality and safety.
Reference should be 3 scholarly article less than 5 years old
Rundio, A., & Wilson, V. (2015). The Doctor of Nursing Practice and the nurse executive role. Wolters Kluwer.
* Chapter 9: Strategic Management for the Nurse Executive
* Chapter 10: Defining and Developing Self-Awareness in the Nurse Leader
* Chapter 15: Teambuilding: Insights, Strategies, and Tools
Sherwood, G., & Barnsteiner, J. H. (2017). Quality and safety in nursing: A competency approach to improving outcomes (2nd ed.). Wiley Blackwell.
* Chapter 1: Driving Forces for Quality and Safety: Changing Mindsets to Improve Health Care
* Chapter 2: Policy Implications Driving National Quality and Safety Initiatives
* Chapter 3: A National Initiative: Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN)
* Chapter 5: Teamwork and Collaboration
* Chapter 17: Global Perspectives on Quality and Safety
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25