Explain your PE response with 1 or more sentences of detail (you can add it below or to what you already wrote above):
Personal Response Body Paragraph Activity (Assertion/Explanation/Evidence)
The purpose of this worksheet is to complete the first parts of your body paragraphs for the response essay based on the lesson instructions.
ASSERTION: Write your assertions below. These should be only one simple sentence. Please don’t forget to use the thesis key word and paragraph key word as they are written in your thesis. Try to change the order of the words from the first to second sentence.
Body Paragraph 1:
Body Paragraph 2:
EXPLANATION: Now add your explanation sentences (you can do this separately below, or add them after the assertions above). Don’t forget to add your transitions (use the recommended transitions from the course pack).
Body Paragraph 1: (Transition + Explanation)
Body paragraph 2: (Transition + Explanation)
EVIDENCE: Share evidence from the prompt that supports your key words (you can do this separately below, or add them after the assertions above). Don’t forget to introduce with a transition as suggested in the course pack, as well as context for the quotation (i.e. information about what the quote was about, who the speaker is unless the speaker was already introduced).
Body Paragraph 1: (Transition + Context + “Quote” + (APA Citation))
Body Paragraph 2: (Transition + Context + “Quote” + (APA Citation))
Writing the Personal Experience (PE) Response Activity
A strong response essay will often include a personal experience response where you connect your assertion idea and prompt evidence to the experience of yourself or someone from your social circle. The experience does not have to be the exact same experience; it can be something/someone in the abstract (something that is similar in some way). You must explain in some detail how your PE response is connected to the idea.
For the Leadership personal response essay, the Comparative and PE responses will be divided by paragraph (if you place your comparative response in one paragraph, the personal experience should be in the other). You will show your plan for the comparative response to the learning coach, so I would like you to share your plan for the PE response in this activity.
Consider the person you chose for your PE response in the earlier PE response activity. Now write the PE response completely following the directions from the Course Pack/lesson (this should be a minimum of 3 sentences.
1. Write the first sentence using the transition In my experience, this reminds me….:
2. Explain your PE response with 1 or more sentences of detail (you can add it below or to what you already wrote above):
3. Conclude your PE response with one sentence that makes a direct connection to the prompt evidence/key word ideas your are using. You can do this using the Although (differences with prompt), (similarities with prompt) structure, or the This relates (to what George wrote in…) because…structure:
Some things to consider:
· The leader can be someone close to you (i.e. a teacher, parent, relative, coach, etc.) or yourself (when you were a leader or did something that required leadership).
· It is helpful to think of one specific situation or event that demonstrates the idea.
· The PE response can be something in opposition of the idea—it can show the opposite of what the idea is in order to explain what the idea is by showing what it is not.
· The PE response must have a clear connection to the evidence from the prompt and the thesis/assertion key word ideas you are using. This connection must be explained.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25