FIGURE P1.1 The File Structure for Problems 1-4
1. How many records does the file contain? How many fields are there per record?
2. What problem would you encounter if you wanted to produce a listing by city? How would you solve this problem by altering the file structure?
3. If you wanted to produce a listing of the file contents by last name, area code, city, state, or zip code, how would you alter the file structure?
4. What data redundancies do you detect? How could those redundancies lead to anomalies?
Using Figure P2.4 as your guide, work Problems 4–5. The DealCo relational diagram shows the initial entities and attributes for the DealCo stores, located in two regions of the country.
Figure P2.4 The DealCo relational diagram
4.Identify each relationship type and write all of the business rules.
5. Create the basic Crow’s Foot ERD for DealCo.
Use the database shown in Figure P3.17 to answer Problems 17-23.
FIGURE P3.17 The Ch03_TransCo Database Tables
17. For each table, identify the primary key and the foreign key(s). If a table does not have a foreign key, write None.
18. Do the tables exhibit entity integrity? Answer yes or no and then explain your answer.
19. Do the tables exhibit referential integrity? Answer yes or no and then explain your answer. Write NA (Not Applicable) if the table does not have a foreign key.
20. Identify the TRUCK table’s candidate key(s).
21. For each table, identify a superkey and a secondary key.
22. Create the ERD for this database.
23. Create the relational diagram for this database.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25