Group learning and cooperative learning helps students not only grow, become independent but they actually learn much more from one another than they would from anyone else. Often times we find, that peers have a tendency of explaining things to their student friends much better and simpler than a teacher ever would. In upper elementary fourth and fifth grade classes in order to encourage and promote student motivation and engagement, the educator must provide support while academically challenging students. In 400-500 words discuss the importance of strategies to provide support for academically, behaviorally, and socially diverse students. How to apply them in your classroom. Be specific in naming strategies you will apply in the classroom. Use strategies from the following resources:
1) Read “Generation Z, Meet Cooperative Learning,” by Igel and Urquhart, from Middle School Journal (2012).
2) Read “G-R-O-U-P W-O-R-K Doesn’t Spell Collaboration,” by Quinn, from Phi Delta Kappan (2013).
3) Read “Cooperative Learning Tips and Techniques,” by Cox, located on the ThoughtCo website. https://www.thoughtco.com/cooperative-learning-tips-and-techniques-2081730
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25