due in 24 hrs
its easy but i have another paper to do so
Plz help me to answer all QS on the QS SHEET
|Q. 1 Journal Book||Dr.||Cr.|
|Q. 1 General Ledger and Trial Balance|
|Cash||Accounts Payable||J. Lara, Capital||Income From Service|
|B.B. 1,500||B.B. 1,500|
|J. Lara, Drawing|
|Accounts Receivable||Rent Expenses|
|Q. 2 Journal Book||Dr.||Cr.|
|Q. 2 General Ledger and Trial Balance|
|Cash||Accounts Payable||B. J. Emmet, Capital||Income From Service|
|B. J. Emmet, Drawing|
|Accounts Receivable||Utilities Expense|
BA 380 Week 3-2 Mid-term Test Part I Name:
1. The chart of accounts for Lara Landscaping is as follows:
Assets Revenue 111 Cash 411 Income from Services 112 Accounts Receivable 114 Prepaid Insurance Expenses 121 Equipment 511 Wages Expense
512 Rent Expense 513 Telephone Expense
Liabilities 211 Accounts Payable
Owner's Equity 311 J. Lara, Capital 312 J. Lara, Drawing
Lara Landscaping completed the following transactions in July:
July 2 Paid rent for the month of July, $580. 3 Billed Java Condos for services performed, $500. 7 Received cash on account from Java Condos, $218. 9 Bought equipment on account from Bray Equipment, $610.
12 Received and paid telephone bill, $95. 15 Billed City Hall for services performed, $310. 20 Paid cash for liability insurance (six months), $350. 21 J. Lara invested in the business her personal equipment having a fair market value
of $495. 23 Paid $200 on account to Bray Equipment. 31 Paid wages to part-time employee, $248. 31 Received cash for services performed, $2,723. 31 J. Lara withdrew cash for personal use, $515.
Journalize and post the transactions, and then prepare Trial Balance for July. Please use the Excel template provided. (40 points)
2. Below are selected transactions of Emmet Tree Service. Journalize and post transactions. And then prepare the Trial Balance to show the equality of debit and credit balances. Please use the Excel template provided. (40 Points) 0 .
B. J. Emmet invested $14,500 cash in the business. H
. B. J. Emmet withdrew $740 for personal use.
Bought store equipment for cash, $1,300. I. Bought office equipment costing $900, paying $400 down
Bought supplies on account, $900. and the remainder due in 30 days.
Paid wages for the month, $850. J. Paid power bill received in f above.
Received $1,400 in cash for services K
. Received $1,200 from charge customers to apply on
performed. account. E .
Billed customers for services performed, $1,900. L .
Invested own personal computer equipment in the business with a fair market value of $1,500.
Received power bill, $90. M
. Paid $550 on account for supplies bought in b above.
Paid creditors on account, $610.
3. Please circle Dr. or Cr. for each transaction. (20 points)
(1) Receipt of Cash for Service – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Service Income (Dr. or Cr.) (2) Payment of Utility Bill – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Utility Expense (Dr. or Cr.) (3) Purchase Equipment on account – Equipment (Dr. or Cr.), Accounts Payable (Dr. or Cr.) (4) Receipt for Accounts Receivable – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Accounts Receivable (Dr. or Cr.) (5) Additional cash investment by the owner – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Capital (Dr. or Cr.) (6) Purchase of Insurance for Two Years – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Prepaid Insurance (Dr. or Cr.) (7) Decrease in Prepaid Insurance – Prepaid Insurance (Dr. or Cr.), Insurance Expense (Dr. or Cr.) (8) Withdrawal of investment by the owner – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Drawing (Dr. or Cr.) (9) Purchase of Inventory – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Inventory (Dr. or Cr.) (10) Payments for Accounts Payable – Cash (Dr. or Cr.), Accounts Payable (Dr. or Cr.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25