prepare a 250-word critique “PREDICTING CHILDHOOD OBESITY PREVENTION BEHAVIORS USING SOCIAL COGNITIVE THEORY” of its methodology
– article to critique is attached (Module 7 article)
– Rubric of what is expected is also attached
– study demonstrates how social cognitive theory has been used (book chapter 7 of attached book)
No addition resources are needed except the 2 provided.
Please state the number of words used.
o References are excluded from the word count.
• Points will be awarded for logical arguments with accurate content.
• All typed work should be in Times New Roman (font size 12)
o APA format
• Please use the appropriate Referencing System (APA).
• References should be from the article (use page number) and book.
o Should contain at least 5 article page references in review.
Book chapter attached:
Sharma, M. & Romas, J. (2017). 3rd ed. Health Education and Health Promotion. Boston: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25