US THIS PICOT – For Type 2 diabetics aged 18 and older, does the implementation of the American Diabetes Association Diabetes Self-Care Management Education (DSME) using the empowerment five step behavioral change strategies affect blood glucose levels over an 8-10 week period?
PLEASE ANSWER QUESTION IN SEQUENCE.
1. Provide a problem statement (no less than 5-6 fully structured sentences) to explain the issue/problem you are addressing. Please describe current practice/process leading to the issue.. NOTE: in this section, you must include in-text citations with your evidence-based intervention.
2. Provide a brief description, using in-text citations/references, to support the need for change from both a global perspective.
3. Fully describe the population of your proposed project. What is your anticipated sample size and what inclusion and exclusion criteria will be used to identify your population?
4. Explain the intervention you will implement to address the issue identified based on the needs of the practicum site. Remember, educational only interventions are not allowed. The intervention should be based on the translational science model you have chosen. You must provide an overview of the intervention so the reader(s) will be able to duplicate the intervention on their own. (Include or attach any relevant documents, if available such as protocols, procedures, guidelines, etc. that you will implement).
5. Given you only have 10-16 weeks to implement your project, discuss its feasibility. Will you be able to accomplish everything you want to do as far as implementation in 10-16 weeks? What barriers might you have and how will you overcome them?
6. Fully explain your plans for data collection to measure the impact of your intervention. Include a concise description of the measurable outcome you identified in your PICOT question. Provide the name of the tool/instrument you will use (if applicable) and discuss its validity and reliability with in-text citations from supporting literature. Additionally, fill out the chart below to concisely convey your measurable outcomes and the name(s) of the valid/reliable survey instrument/tool(s) you will use.
7. Measurable Outcome(s) as identified in the PICOT question Data collection process pre- and post-intervention Explain your plan for data analysis. Identify the statistical test(s) you will use to bring meaning to the final data you collect at the completion of your project.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25