XYZ health clinic has operated in the local area for 10 years. Due to an economic decline as a result of the state’s increasing number of uninsured residents, XYZ health clinic must adjust its current service offerings in order to recoup lost revenue. The state has elected to opt out of the Medicaid expansion program; therefore, many of the residents remain uninsured. This has proven extremely problematic for XYZ as many of the patients in the area are low income, but do not qualify for traditional Medicaid. As a result, XYZ’s payer mix is unfavorable as 33% of the residents have public insurance, 12% are uninsured, and only 5% are covered by private insurance. XYZ would like to implement telehealth as part of a new strategy to reach a wider demographic of patients.
You will conduct a case study analysis of the aforementioned case. Your case analysis will address XYZ’s health clinic challenges reflected in the scenario.
– Mind Map/Root Cause Analysis provided a thorough and detailed assessment of issues facing the clinic with proper organization based on the selected method.
– Assessed the strategy by XYZ to implement a telehealth program with strong, well-implemented supporting evidence.
– Thoroughly developed a proposed solution to the issues facing XYZ that included a discussion on the staffing models necessary, technology requirements, and legal requirements of implementing telehealth.
– Case study was cohesively organized, formatted, and professional in tone.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25