Shania Jackson is a mature Christian thinking of opening a Christian coffeehouse near Denver, Colorado. Her husband, Marvin, is open to making a contribution of capital to the business, but he has no interest in participating in its day-to-day operations or management.
Shania’s sister, Kelsey, is a new Christian who has told Shania that she’s been looking for an excuse to get out of the house and would love to be a part of the business. Kelsey’s husband, a non-Christian, opposes his wife’s involvement and has told her that he wants her to remain a stay-at-home mom to their 2 children.
Shania’s neighbor, Carlos, is a non-Christian who has also expressed an interest in participating in the business as a way to earn extra income. Carlos thinks the “Christian thing” has potential with all the big churches in the area, including a Mormon temple and a large Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Shania has considered organizing her business as a sole proprietorship, a partnership of some sort, a small corporation, an LLC, or even a joint venture. She is thinking of calling the business “The Gathering Place.”
Advise Shania on the following decisions:
1. Which of the business entities under consideration best accomplishes her business goals? Thoroughly explain the reasons for your recommendation.
2. Perform a corporate name search using the Explore: Business Database Search to determine if the name Shania is considering is available for use in the State of Colorado. Also, assess whether the name is available as a trademark. Even if the name is available, advise Shania on whether it is a good choice. Thoroughly explain the reasons for your recommendations.
3. Advise Shania on which of the interested persons she should include in her business, in what role(s), and why. Your analysis must include Biblical perspectives, such as Biblical considerations of marriage, and business relationships with non-believers. Thoroughly explain the reasons for your recommendations.
Please review the Discussion Assignment Instructions Download Discussion Assignment Instructionsprior to posting. You may also click the three dots in the upper corner to Show Rubric.
Post-First: This course utilizes the Post-First feature in all Discussions. This means you will only be able to read and interact with your classmates’ threads after you have submitted your thread in response to the provided prompt.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module 7: Week 7.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25