The purpose of this discussion is to assess for organizational gaps or problems, allowing us to explore the process you would follow to assess the organization.
Reflect upon your readings and consider a practice problem or the practice problem you have identified for your DNP project and respond to the following:
PRACTICE PROBLEM IS DIABETES
1. Describe the process you would follow to assess the organization where you plan to conduct your project for opportunities for improvement including the identification of stakeholders.
2. Determine the ultimate goals for your DNP project and how they relate to the organization’s mission and vision.
REFERENCE- 3 scholarly journal article not more than 5 years old
Discussion: Organizational Assessment
Harris, J. L., Roussel, L. A., Thomas, T., & Dearman, C. (2020). Project planning & management: A guide for nurses and interprofessional teams (3rd ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning.
• Chapter 9: Making the Case for a Project: Needs Assessment
Rundio, A., & Wilson, V. (2015). The Doctor of Nursing practice and the nurse executive role. Wolters Kluwer.
• Chapter 4: Professional Practice Environments
• Chapter 6: Continuous Organizational Improvement: DNP Leadership Promoting High-Reliability Organizations
Waxman, K.T. (2018). Financial and business management for the Doctor of Nursing Practice (2nd ed.). Springer.
• Chapter 8: Quality Initiatives: Building the Business Case for Quality.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25