Introduction: You will compile a series of critical analyses of cybersecurity threat issue in technology through the four general education lenses history, humanities, natural and applied sciences, and social sciences.
1-Topic: Using the four lenses, explain how an issue or event CYBER SECURITY THREAT within technology has or has not influenced modern society.
2-Create a Thesis Statement of 3 or 5 paragraphs about CYBER SECURITY THREAT ISSUE
Lens Analysis: In this part of the assessment, you will analyze your chosen issue or event through each of the following lenses to determine its impact on various institutions, using evidence and research to support each analysis:
Each analysis should be 3 to 5 paragraphs long with citation and reference. Be sure to support your analyses with appropriate and relevant evidence from theory and research. Specifically, you must address the critical elements listed below.
1. CYBER SECURITY THREAT as ISSUE in History
2. CYBER SECURITY THREAT as ISSUE in Humanities
3. CYBER SECURITY THREAT in Natural and Applied Sciences
4. CYBER SECURITY THREAT in Social Sciences
1-Explain how integrating the four lenses helps understand how problems in technology impact both professional and personal context.
2-Analyze how social practices have been shaped by issues and events in technology in modern culture.
3-Using relevant research or diverse perspectives, assess the benefits and challenges of addressing issues in technology
4-Explain how analyzing technology can help interactions with those of a different viewpoint, culture, and perspective.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25